Adidas 22YDS Cricket Shoes
Innovatively constructed for the new generation of cricketers. The rigours of modern day batting have been revolutionised due to the explosive movements batsmen have to perform in various formats. Irrespective of the format, batsman have to make quick, explosive movements to manoeuvre the ball around the field and the Adidas 22YDS Full Spike II Cricket Shoes have been designed to help you do exactly that. A combination of comfortable, lightweight materials provide breathability and support as well as extra grip to help you turn those quick singles into twos in the middle, or cover ground like you never have before in the outfield.
- Inlay: adiPRENE®-lined insole dissipates rebound shockwaves to reduce stress on joints and soft tissues
- Midsole: Compression-moulded EVA for lightweight cushioning
- Outsole: Cricket-engineered, full-rubber Traxion® outsole perfect for nets training or hard pitches.
- TORSION® SYSTEM with CLIMACOOL® vents provides bridged midfoot support and forefoot flexibility
- Pro-Moderator medial and lateral support device prevents over pronation and supination
- Cricket-engineered, full-rubber Traxion® outsole perfect for nets training or hard pitches.
- Built on a runner’s specific last to provide a superior fit
- Compression-moulded EVA for lightweight cushioning